Wednesday 20 April 2011

Greetings, Blog Followers

Well, I guess I don't have any followers yet. But that's ok. Over the past few months I've been following several blogs, and have been inspired!

I am currently at a crossroads in my life (between my undergraduate and graduate degrees) and thought that it was a good time to record my thoughts, opinions, and adventures for the next phase of my life.

Expect to read about:

Ace -  my 2 year old labrador who is amazingly enthousiastic, often to the point of stupidity. Ace has elbow dysplasia, and his health and wellbeing is incredibly important to me.

Archie - my 7 year old cat who was adopted from the humane society. He is incredibly tolerant of my busy lifestyle and is super lazy, as a cat should be.

Willow - my current foster puppy with Autism Dog Services. Willow is a very gentle smooth collie who I share many adventures with, she accompanies me almost every time I leave my apartment.

Also, I am interested in environmental issues, books, and various genres of art.

I hope you will stay tuned to learn more about my beasties and our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment